Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaay!

Whoop! The week is OVER baby. Ooooover. As is my flu/sorethroat/fever/wobblyknees thing. Yippeeeeeeeeee.

And I've only got 1 more class of essays to mark. 2 classes of compres, but the summaries are done so that's easy. Then the extra paragraphs I made them write (that's right, extra homework given = extra homework to mark. sigh.) Should be able to finish most of it today though.

As for the weekend? Here's the schedule.

Tomorrow morning, at the ungodly hour of 8am, we've gotta report to LT1 (or was it 2) for College Day. Which starts at 10am. Why EIGHT?! Sigh.

Then lunch with the girls.

Then see how things go till 4.

Then housewarming bbq at Aunty B's new house.

Then it'll be Sunday!

Go for Mass.

And then the band is coming over. *grinz. (although. exactly what do we plan on doing? heh.)

The weekend sounds good to me :) And hopefully next week will be even better, what with it being the last week of school for the term and all. I'll be back next term though, so I've effectively spent THREE YEARS AND THREE TERMS in tj. Bloody hell. I guess it kinda grows on you though. The kids do, anyway.

Orite. Should go and start marking before I meet the baby. She'll be rather miffed if I'm late.

As an afterthought, I'm able to listen to Jars of Clay without significant adverse reaction again. Well done, me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell indeed. noted bout the jars of clay. growing up eh?

livestone said...

:)