1. Didn't go to work
2. Went for an interview which was pretty important to me (hence 1.).
3. Finished a whole bar of Cadbury's after said interview
4. Went for driving and didn't screw up by stalling/mounting random kerb/killing someone. Which warranted a "wah, your driving has improved ah" from instructor. Heh. (Not that I've killed anyone before. Not even almost. Nope. Not at all. Lalalala.)
5. Decided on course of action for tomorrow. This is gonna hurt.
6. Attempted (and failed) for the gazillionth time to start on a scholarship essay which is due on Sunday. I am SCREWED.
7. Did 100 situps and 50 jumping jacks. 200 skips and 30 push ups. Am. In. Pain.
8. Gave up trying for the gazzilion and one-th time to start on that scholarship essay. Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
9. Looked at diary of events for next two weeks and acknowledged defeat. I need to cut down on my 'things to do' list.
10. Realised the desk I cleared 3 days ago is a mess again. I give up.