Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random stranger: "Hey, you look familiar. Do I know you?"

Me: "Um, no, I don't think so."

Random stranger: "Oh. Oh well. I knew I was having a bad day."


'Twas mildly amusing, and alright, I admit, a tad flattering too. Haha so cassanovas don't ALL ignore me. (And here I put in the long-bugged-for mention of a particular currently bald colleague who's not bad at flirting himself. Heh.)

I'm having one of those days where you don't feel like doing anything at all, which is bad cuz I promised one of my classes they'll get their essays back tomorrow. And I'm supposed to fax Cambridge the accomodation form they say they havn't recieved (!). AND figure out a couple of songs for Friday. And actually get myself round to moving past the Wife of Bath. And finish setting the vocab quiz for the kids.

See it's so bad even looking at that list doesn't work.

The tinkling opening lines of O Praise Him are playing on my wmp. The amoeba lite band (har har) is missing a 4th musician, sigh. Bass drums and keys are fine, but there are some things we just can't do. SB why can't you join us online and in real time why why whyyy. Stomp! *grinz.

Toot you have no idea how much I miss you. Haha.

She listens like spring and she talks like june

No comments: