Tuesday, July 04, 2006

on my desk

there is...

a pretty deep deep blue chinese motif fabric purse acting as my pencil box. it was so pretty i couldn't resist.

there are...

way too many unmarked scripts, which i'm unfortunately proving very able to resist.

there is...

an empty marigold peel fresh apple & aloe vera juice carton, the remnants of my "councildaynextweekiwannawearaprettydress" diet lunch.

there are...

tiny crumbs of biscuit mixed with chocolate, the remnants of my "everybodyneedsabreakSOMETIME" not-so-diet thingabajing.

there is...

a red red rose given to me for valentine's day by my parents. my ONLY valentine's day present. how sad is that.

there are...

in my laptop at least, pictures of the kids, the band, the best friends, the non-kids (yes, mark and shane, ye who refuse to respond to kiddo) and the classmates. they make me happy :)

And, for the health education of the public, I hereby announce to you, in great concern, that according to one of the top 10 percentile of our nation's 17 year olds, the H5N1 virus CAN be transmitted by human-to-human contraception. See? The Church was right. Contraception kills.

No comments: