Thursday, February 23, 2006

yourdictionary.com's Word of the Day is...

gound. That's right, gound. And apparently it means: "The extraneous matter that collects in the corners of the eyes during sleep (often called "sleep" itself in the U.S.)" Hmm. That would be the icky sticky white stuff I get across my eyes sometimes in the morning. How's that for an excuse to call in sick: "I'm sorry, I can't come in today, I've got gound." Sounds like some nasty infection.

It's the post midweek lethargy. I came home today, sat on the couch and fell asleep without knowing it. Sat. Till my bumbling goof of a retriever comes bounding onto my stomach. Well at least he's somewhat useful. (I won't deny it's adorable though.) Still, I'm headed for CSC in about half an hour, and that's enough to make anyone high. *grinz.

Orite this is for the band. Tomorrow, 6pm, dinner at Dragon Valley. Yup, that's the one next to Phoenix Nest and opposite Serpents' Cove. (Chai Chee.) Then we'll go for practice ok? Yay for band bonding.

Dinner's served. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're headed for CSC? Carroll Shane Christopher? oh cool I make people high =D

hey you missed out Eagle Mountain and Lake Loch Ness...

livestone said...

shane: you have delusion issues. :p

Anonymous said...

Delusion? is that a magazine about me?

I dont have those issues man...

Anonymous said...

What's with all the funny animal names? Dragon Valley sounds like a place that would serve a mean Hot and Sour soup (: Mmm.. Cravings