Sunday, February 19, 2006

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Since I've got nothing much to talk about, and everybody seems to be talking about the Johari's Window, I figured I'll just jump on the bandwagon.

Arena

(known to self and others)

friendly, idealistic, patient

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

able, bold, brave, calm, caring, clever, complex, confident, dependable, giving, helpful, independent, intelligent, introverted, knowledgeable, logical, loving, mature, nervous, observant, quiet, reflective, religious, searching, self-assertive, sentimental, shy, silly, tense, trustworthy, warm, witty

Façade

(known only to self)

accepting, happy

Unknown

(known to nobody)

adaptable, cheerful, dignified, energetic, extroverted, ingenious, kind, modest, organised, powerful, proud, relaxed, responsive, self-conscious, sensible, spontaneous, sympathetic, wise

All Percentages

able (20%) accepting (0%) adaptable (0%) bold (10%) brave (20%) calm (30%) caring (10%) cheerful (0%) clever (10%) complex (20%) confident (10%) dependable (20%) dignified (0%) energetic (0%) extroverted (0%) friendly (30%) giving (30%) happy (0%) helpful (20%) idealistic (10%) independent (10%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (10%) introverted (10%) kind (0%) knowledgeable (10%) logical (10%) loving (10%) mature (20%) modest (0%) nervous (10%) observant (10%) organised (0%) patient (20%) powerful (0%) proud (0%) quiet (20%) reflective (10%) relaxed (0%) religious (40%) responsive (0%) searching (20%) self-assertive (20%) self-conscious (0%) sensible (0%) sentimental (20%) shy (10%) silly (30%) spontaneous (0%) sympathetic (0%) tense (10%) trustworthy (10%) warm (10%) wise (0%) witty (20%)

Created by the Interactive Johari Window on 27.2.2006, using data from 10 respondents.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view liferockz's full data.


Oh but I had the most wonderful time yesterday. And it was all thanks to these people:


Fifteen out of twenty-seven is a pretty good number I'll say. :) And aren't you proud that I got my curfew extended? 2 hours more is a looong time you know. AND I maintain that I did not look like a kid in that outfit. I like that outfit. *sulk.

Right. School tomorrow. Need sleep. Wish they would tell us when the results will be out. I hate this waiting.

Edit: I was supposed to credit someone for sharing the picture with all the bands with me, so here goes. Someone is....*drum roll* SHANE! One of the members of my church youth band, of which I will get a photo of this Tuesday. Hmm. Lots of ofs there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes ahem groupies! queue starts here, thanks...

haha wow you did the window thing too...last night my friend asked me to do hers too...haha...

eh get a photo of me on SATURDAY...me and Mark will both be in...outfits...hahahahaha

livestone said...

I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that. There IS a dress code you know. *scowl.

Anonymous said...

You actually LIKE thaty outfit?! Oh well. To each his own, I guess.

Anonymous said...

dress code? there is??