Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ok, I admit it. I can't abstain from blogging for nuts. There. Now I shall make a new resolution: Never again to resolve to abstain from blogs.

Pilfered off my best friend's blog (i love you tootsie :)). See what you do is play your media player on random, and pick the first 11 songs. Chronologically. Be honest.

1. What do you think of me, Random Music Player?
Perfect - Simple Plan. Nice.

2. Will I have a happy life?
Ditty - Paper Boy. Erm.

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Give It All Up - The Corrs. I'm not sure if that's a good thing...

4. How can I make myself happy?
We've Got it Going On - Backstreet Boys. Haha. I forgot to add: LEGALLY.

5. What should I do with my life?
Testify to Love - Avalon. Amen.

6. Can you give me some advice?
Why Not - Hillary Duff. That was a rhetorical question. What I was really asking for was...oh nevermind.

7. What do you think happiness is?
Dare You to Move - Switchfoot. I have no idea what to make of that.

8. Do you have any advice to give over the next few hours/days?
Witch Doctor - Cartoons. Ooo eee ooo ahh ahh ching chang wala wala bing bang? Owwwkie.

9. A song for me?
Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas. Brilliant. Mum again.

10. What will tomorrow be like?
Don't Stop till You Get Enough - Michael Jackson. Even inanimate objects seem to think I havn't studied enough.

11. What will next year be like?
Still Dreaming - Koan. Oh. Dear.

Haha that was fun. Ok back to the books. I'm surprisingly unpanicked. Not sure if that's a good sign.

No comments: