Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bop-shoo-bop-ba-bop-bop-shoo-wop

Marking is oooooooover. Yes I know it's my fault it took so long. But over it is, and that's the point. On my itunes radio search I found a Beatles radio station

And it's making me very happy :)

Right. So today I will clear up my study room, and actually officially pack my bags. (So that I can reclaim my paternally confiscated nano and books. I can't believe he did that. Pfft.)

Things I still need to do: Get my matriculation outfit, buy supply of stationary, transfer songs to my ipod, get photos of people I want photos of (which is harder than it sounds when you have camera-phobic bozos as people you want photos of), get all the letters and certificates and receipts I should get cleared cleared. And more. Which as of now I can't remember. Woot.

Heeeyyyy Juuuuuude

No comments: