Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This post is a celebration of the discovery that I'm not the only one who procrastinates to the point of no return

which is really quite evil, because then we're ALL going to die. But there's always comfort in mass suffering isn't there?

Other than Azzah of course. Who isn't human. And thus isn't counted. Bah.

10 Things I have learnt in the last minute perusal of my Gothic file

1. I have small handwriting.

2. The more I talk about sex and violence, the higher my marks. (Deduce from that what you will.)

3. I was much more hardworking at the beginning of the year.

4. Edgar Allen Poe is a genius. His works are palpably evil, and I dread the pendulum nightmares, but credit must be given where credit is due.

5. Henry James' governess is annoying.

6. Gothic lit students either become depressed maniacs (mantra: nobody loves me everybody hates me i'm gonna eat some worms) or chipmunks on sugar (mantra: life rockz). It's a defence mechanism against the dark forces of opium-fueled minds.

7. I enjoy dark humour - guiltily.

8. The creepiest story I have read so far is still "O Whistle and I'll come to you".

9. "The Erl King" is eeriely hypnotising.

10. I still don't know how to write a structured essay.

Argh. I turn to pick up "Turn of the Screw" and there is a DEAD LIZARD on it. *sob* I don't want to touch that. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh. And Paper 5 on Friday. That's day after tomorrow ainnit. Woe oh woe. I've not touched GOST.

No comments: