Thursday, May 24, 2007

To you.

The most important thing is, I guess, that I really am fine. That things are going well, that I'm having fun, that I'm where I want to be. But it doesn't stop me missing.

Missing random hugs, and pounces, and uncontrollabe laughter
Missing calls to starbucks
Missing the sideglance and big grin
Missing the let's just GO
Missing having someone at anytime to do anything with
Missing feeling I'm one of you.
Band.
Missing the long phonecalls and the girl talk
Missing the surprise cookies and concerts
Missing spur-of-the-moment let's go watch the sun set cycles
Missing I grew UP with you you can't fool me moments
Missing people who know me better than I do
Missing not having to fight to be me

Nessa. Toot. Shane. Ajyt. Aaron. mp10. Jess. Jordon. Jannie. YMM. Amplify. ShaunRyanMelAugyShellyLaviLeonTammy.

And there really isn't anything I need more right now than a daft looking retriever demanding a hug.

God I miss hugs.

No comments: