Because I have chicken pox, and am therefore stuck in my room, and because my essay doesn't want to be written, and because I felt like it: was looking through the archives of my blog, and found this. And realised that nothing has really changed. Am not sure if that's a good or bad thing...
"Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Teach in a mission school in Africa
2. Fall madly in love, get married, and have 7 kids :) (And still be madly in love through it all)
3. Run barefoot on a beach, with the wind in my hair and the sound of crashing waves in my ears
4. Perform in a bona fide concert
5. Write a book
6. Learn the drums, saxophone, violin, congas (ok yes, i know I'm cheating.)
7. Impact someone's life
Seven Celebrity Crushes:
*erm. I don't have celebrity crushes.
Seven Often Repeated Words/Phrases:
2. Rockz :)
6. Will you shut up. (predominantly to my sister. But also to 2 rather tall people.)
7. I'm FAT. *scowls*
Seven Physical Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex:
3. Not shorter than me. (Not hard to be.)
*I'm not really into physical. Not really.
Ah. He's gotta be able to make me laugh even when I want to cry. Definitely must be able to tolerate my sister, because otherwise he wouldn't last. We've gotta click, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. Since I'm not really good at expressing my feelings, he's gotta have some amount of security and confidence - preferably more than I have. Funny, serious, sweet, gruff, loving, lovable, nuts, sane (no, he doesn't have to be perfect.) And we've gotta be best best bestest friends."
Ok, other than the most used words/phrases, NOTHING has changed.
Might explain why I'm still single.
I want to be OUT. ON THE BACKS. BY THE RIVER. But nooooooooo.